Sunday, 3 May 2015

Getting Fit and Healthy!

Running has never been something I enjoy or do as a hobby. However, a couple of weeks ago, I decided to go on a run with my boyfriend. As i went to put my running gear on, i noticed a huge difference in the fitting of my clothes. I couldn't believe how much weight i'd lost without even knowing or doing anything significant. I took some pictures I will share with you that show the difference. I weighed myself and had lost a stone within 10 months, without any serious dieting or exercise.

I will share with you some of my simple steps which do not cost money, or take up much time.

1) Walking - I do so much walking everyday to and from lectures. So hide your car keys and go for a walk to the shops instead. It also saves you petrol! If you are a regular bus user, get off a stop or 2 before and have a short stroll to work!

2) Healthy Eating - I cut out the colossal amount of chocolate I would eat daily, I also noticed how my skin became clearer as I stopped craving sugar all the time. I also believe balanced diets are a good way to stay fit and healthy, having some sugar in your life, but balancing it with other important nutrients.

3) Exercises at Home - There are so many exercises you can do at home, such as squats and burpees. They don't take long, yet you can really see a difference if you stick to doing these exercises regularly. You can view all these in detail on  NHS live well website.



I hope you find these steps useful, let me know if you have any other tips on staying fit and healthy, 

Iz xo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig