Monday, 23 February 2015

Hello

So, my first blog!
Now i eventually come to writing my first blog i'm not entirely sure what to say. I'm new to this whole blogging business, so bare with me. I shall start by just telling you a bit about myself. I'm 20, (very soon to be 21!) and living in Portsmouth, whilst studying a BA in early childhood studies - hoping to inspire future generations. I enjoy travelling, chocolate, drawing, rom-coms and cooking.

Hopefully this blog will be insightful for some. I'll be writing about my future travelling journeys (as i have lots planned for next summer), fashion, food, a few aimless thoughts of mine, and maybe some of my drawings, if I pluck up enough courage.

Hope you enjoy reading my blog, and i'd really appreciate comments or advice for creating good blogs!!

Iz xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig