Saturday, 28 February 2015

Mmmmm...


Last night I went to a ice cream parlour in Portsmouth with a few friends. It's called Scoops and was devine! When scoops first arrived in Portsmouth we visited and it was okay, but we later found out it had a good hygeiene of 2 which is pretty appalling, so we hadn't been for a while. 

Since then, scoops have had a bit of a refurbishment and bought their food hygiene up to a 5, which is he highest rating. 

The menu had so much to choose from, I went for a chocolate and strawberry crepe, Ben ordered a galaxy chocolate waffle, and then both Ben and Eleanor had a ferrero rocher milkshake. 

All in all, had a lovely time getting fat with my favourites! 





Iz xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig