Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Interailing 2015



This summer is going to be amazing. I am currently in the process of planning a month away travelling Europe with a few of my closest friends. 
I am hoping to blog the whole journey, beginning with the preparation and planning, to a day to day account of the travelling. 

So far, we have decided that we are going to travel in August, that way we can work through summer to save some enough money - the weather should also be at its hottest for the important tanning sessions! We have also discussed a few countries we all want to visit which include, Hungary, Montenegro, Italy, and Croatia. 

I must admit, I have a few worries of my own. I live with 4/5 friends I'm going with (including my boyfriend), so I know what they are all like, and there most likely shouldn't be any arguments! However, I'm a bit of a control freak when it comes to planning holidays, and love everything my way. Im going to have to learn to get over myself and stop behaving like a spoilt child. I'm worried how I will cope when the heat is sweltering and I'm lugging a heavy bag with me, without the security of a place to stay that night. We've decided youth hostels are the best option for Interailing. I've never stayed in youth hostels before, and that worries me, as I have this image in my head that most of them are dirty. 


I'd love some advice on interailing, what countries were great to visit? How much stuff am I going to need to pack!? I have so many questions, but a little while to wait. And prepare for this adventure to begin! 


Iz xo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig