Monday, 23 March 2015

A little bit about me.

I realised, I have been rambling on, and you have no idea about me. So to begin with, here are 10 totally random facts about me.

1) I am a huge fan of anything theatrical. Billy Elliot and Lion King are my favourite productions I've ever seen.
2) I have a Peugeot 206 silver car called Minnie.
3) Chocolate is my weakness.
4) I am English and hate tea!
5) I. Love. Cats.
6) I can't walk on drains..
7) My family are the most important people in my life and always will be.
8) I dream of travelling to the USA, Asia and Australia.
9) I am the fussiest eater. I don't like any food from the sea (apart from tuna sandwiches).
10) I am shy in person, but not in personality. I always felt this was bad, but i now appreciate its the way i was born, so embrace it!

Quick Fire Questions
Celebrity crush: Leonardo Di'caprio
Movies or Tv: Movies
Fav Season: Spring
Coke or Pepsi: Coke
Guilty Pleasure: 90s music
3 Fears: failure, loneliness, roller-coasters


A few pictures that make me smile:

My brothers and I at christmas 14'

My Boyfriend and I in Paris just before Christmas Day 14'

Who knows when this was taken.. A uni picture in 2nd year. Me and some of my housemates <3


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig