Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Naked2 urban decay basics review





I have never used Urban Decay makeup before, so thought this palatte would be a good place to start. I was aware how Naked made good eyeshadows as their original Naked palette has been number 1 on the beauty products for years. This is probably why they released Naked2, which I am reviewing. I bought it for the price of £23.00 from Debenhams. You could see this as quite expensive compared to rimmel makeup which you can just buy in any drugstore, however, I find you get what you pay for, and usually by the end of the day the eye shadow is nowhere to be seen. 

I thought the colours were all basic must need colours for casual day to day use, whilst not being too bold, as i don't wear a huge amount of makeup and always like to keep to using natural colours. The colour skimp especially drew me to buy this palate as it is brilliant for adding highlight to the cheek bone, I also highlight my nose.  However, I must admit that i didn't like the blending of the eyeshadows as much as other makeup brands such as Mac.

Overall I would score Naked2 8/10. Its lovely shades are perfect for everyday and I like how you can use it for contouring as well as eye shadow. It's well worth the price, and a must for your makeup bag!

Let me know if you think i should buy the Naked original or Naked3 too? Or whether you have a favourite eyeshadow which I should try?

Iz xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig