Friday, 3 April 2015

My makeup routine preview


Morning All, I have made a makeup video of my daily routine, however i'm having difficulty trying to upload it, as my laptop has very little memory left! ahhh, hopefully it will be up very soon! 

Make up used today
Foundation: Bobby Brown- luminous moisturising treatment
                    Mac- Studio fix fluid
Concealer: Mac - studio finish 
Bronzer: Natural collection
Blusher: Mac
Eyeshadows: Mac 'A medley of Mauves' and Naked2 'skimp' shade
Eye liner: L'oreal Paris - super liner slim
Mascara: Maybelline-  Go extreme volume
Lip stick: Rimmel London - Kate no.19

As a teaser: here is a preview picture of the video before and after! (its a miracle what makeup can do!)


Iz Xo.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig