Saturday, 11 April 2015

Pizza and makeup


So, my birthday has finally come to an end with my last present from my gorgeous, childhood friend Freya. Freya is a friend I have had for many many years, my childhood consists of me and her playing in our gardens and creating memories that I know will last a lifetime.

We went for a lovely meal in a local pizzeria restaurant and had a lovely catch up on the goings on in our lives, as we hadn’t seen each other in a long time. She gave me my birthday presents and I received the DVD ‘fault in the stars’ and ecotools fresh and flawless complexion set. It’s safe to say she knows me well! These brushes are absolutely gorgeous and have such a soft feel to them. They come in a set of 5 brushes, 1) flat concealer brush, 2) buffing concealer brush, 3) precision foundation brush, 4) complexion blending brush and 5) full powder brush. All with instructions on how to use each brush to the best of their potential. They have cruelty-bristle free and are recycled from aluminum ferrules and sleek bamboo, which just adds to the uniqueness of these gorgeous brushes. I can’t wait to try these brushes out tomorrow morning!






Iz Xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig