Sunday, 19 April 2015

The Best Moisturising Lotion - Clinique

Best Moisturizing Lotion

Clinique ‘dramatically different moisturizing lotion’
For skin: very dry to dry

This cream has definitely lived up to its name. The label says it will ‘dramatically’ change the dryness of your skin, and I can say with certainty that I feel my skin is so much softer than before I used it. In the mornings, I would always wake up with very dry skin. I tried exfoliating and other creams or lotions, but nothing seemed to help the dryness. I have been using this cream for a week now, putting a small amount on every night before bed, and now I am waking up fresh faced which is so lovely. It was quite expensive at £22.25 from my local cosmetics store, (which is also a discounted price), but the bottle is a decent size, and I noticed that you do not need to use much with each application. The cream is fragrance free, which is a shame as I like nice smelling lotions, but it works in softening skin and improving the texture, so it is definitely worth it! I would recommend this lotion for people who struggle with dry skin and haven’t found anything on the market at a cheaper price that helps. I would rate this cream at 9/10!

Iz Xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig