Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Lisa Lynch: The C-Word...Cancer

The C-Word 

I recently watched the critically acclaimed, ‘The C-Word’ on BBC iplayer, and it really moved me. It follows the true story of a young woman, played by the actress Sheridan Smith, whose battling the dreaded c word…Cancer. Lisa Lynch felt she needed a way to rid her troubles away (or the bullshit- her words not mine!), so did so through a blog. You can find her blog by clicking here.  

They say that 1 in 3 people are affected by cancer, whether it’s yourself or someone you know. This is why I think this blog is so inspirational and could be a true support to so many people in the same situation as Lisa. 
Lisa writes so beautifully and honest, so I hope if you are struggling, you can find some sort of comfort through Lisa’s words.





Izzy x

Useful links

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig