Sunday, 25 October 2015

Pampering on a Budget


Hey!

I been reading lots of pampering blogs recently, which I'm loving - however, I am a rather poor student and sadly can't afford all the gorgeous products lots go bloggers use! So, I decided to write a blog on all my favourite pampering products of the moment, which are all affordable and very good value for money



Good Things Spa Argan Oil renewing bath soak (£3.49)
This bath soap is perfect for autumn with the gorgeous scent of ginger, clove and cinnamon, great for unwinding after a long day! The rich argan oil and cocoa butter leaves your skin feeling super soft and smelling delicious. I bought it in Superdrug and found it was a lot cheaper than some other products which smelt just as nice.

Super drugs Vitamin E Eye cream (£3.49)
I've only been using this eye cream for a few days and already my eyes feel more awake when in the mornings. I've tried a few eye creams, but gave up for a few years as the creams I used were often greasy and didn't rub in well. I've always been really self conscious of having bags under my eyes since I had glandular fever, however I feel this cream is really nourishing and will help with any bags.

Super drug Apricot Exfoliating self-heating mask (99p)
These face masks really do work miracles on my face. I had what my boyfriend referred to as a volcano on my face, but I swear down, the day after I used this mask it was a 1/4 of the size and the day after that, it was gone, as if by magic! My skin feels so smooth after this mask, and it smells devine!

St Tropez self tan oil
I realise this is not a budget buy, but I wanted to include it because I am really loving it at the moment. Since I went on holiday over summer my tan has began to fade, so I used this tanning oil and was really impressed with the results.  I did not have any streaks, I'm not sure whether that's due to the oil or just a good brand and it didn't have that pungent smell which is always a bonus. I will definitely be using this more over autumn and winter - no more pale Izzy!

Fairy lights and fluffy blanket
As the nights are drawing in earlier now, I like to put my fairy lights on and wrap up in my fluffy blanket to keep cosy and warm. I bought these two products from Primark for an amazing price (I can't remember exactly but I think it was around £11 for both items).  The blanket may be dirt cheap, but you wouldn't believe how cuddly it is.


I realise this turned into a bit of a super drug haul after I wrote it, but I must say Superdrug is great for products which are good value for the price. 

Have you got any cheap pampering products you like to use this time of year? Id love to hear from you,

Love, 

Izzy 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig