Friday, 6 November 2015

Autumn Tag




Hey guys,
I love autumn

for so many reasons; the colours, the warm homely foods, the build up to christmas. 


Here's My Autumn Tag...


* Ok we’re talking coffees – what’s your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero, etc.? 


I hate to admit I despise coffee and most hot drinks. But if I had to choose my favourite seasonal drink, I would probably say hot chocolate from Costa, with as many extras as they sell.. the flake, extra cream.. yes please!!


* Accessories – what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?


I'm a killer for scarfs, I have too many to count. Every autumn I like to treat myself to a new scarf, this year I bought a cosy purple check fringe scarf from Newlook. I've worn it every day since.


* Music – what’s your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I wouldn't say my music taste changes much through the seasons, I suppose I'd prefer to listen to more chilled out music such as Ben Howard or Ed Sheeran. 
* Perfume – what’s your favourite scent for this time of year?
At the moment I am loving my Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana.I bought this perfume last summer in duty-free but have only just started wearing it more regularly. It smells amazing!
* Candles – what scents will you be burning this season?
As I write this now, I have "Amber Moon" by Yankee Candle burning. It smells very autumnal, not quite sure what the smell is though, maybe some hints of ginger and cinnamon? 
What do you love most about Autumn?
When I was a child, my favourite part out of Autumn was the lightening of our fire in the lounge, we would toast crumpets and marshmallows on Sunday afternoons, but as I don't live at home anymore I am missing out on that :( I do still love autumn though, I love bonfire night, and the build up to christmas - It's a very exciting time of year!

Favourite makeup look?

I have been using an old MUA eyeshadow palate recently as they have lots of gorgeous gold and brown shades.

Now it’s your turn to fill out the autumn/fall tag. 
Let me know in the comments below if you did, I’d love to check out your answers!

Love, 
Izzy 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig