Monday, 2 November 2015

My everyday makeup routine


Hello Everybody,
I thought it was time I wrote a post on my everyday makeup routine. I have been trying to perfect my makeup routine for many years and with the help of lots of beauty blogs, I think it's safe to say I'm now pretty happy with my short routine that keeps me feeling good all day.

Skin care 
When I wake up I always begin by having a shower and then using the Vitamin E eye cream which I have blogged about before (you can read more about it here). This cream really helps awaken my eyes and feels very light and nourishing. I then use Clinique's dramatically moisturising lotion all over my face. After all the skin care is done, I move onto my makeup application.

Face
I begin by putting concealer in my troublesome areas, such as my chin, and under eyes. After searching for the perfect foundation over several years, I can gladly say Mac Studio Fix foundation is the one for me. I feel the coverage is amazing and it feels so good when applying it. I use the Sigma flat Kabuki F80, which is the best foundation brush Ive ever used (I heard it's a favourite of the Kardashians).


 Eyes
I then move onto my eyes, depending on how much time I have I like to use Naked 2 'stark' and 'cover' and a touch of 'undone' in the corners of the eye. If sadly I am short for time, I skip straight to my eyeliner using Loreal super liner in intense black on my eyelids and creating small cat flicks. This liner is amazing for accuracy and the dark black really brings my eyes out. Moving onto my mascara, I always use eyelash curlers before applying 'The're Real' benefit mascara to my top and bottom lashes. This mascara really does work miracles - I'm not lying!

Brows
After my eyes are done I like to do my eyebrows (I dont know why i do it in this order), I just use the benefit brow kit to fill in the spaces, and add a little bit more length to the brow.

Bronzer and lips
I finally add some bronzer to the hollows of my cheeks, and a small dusting all over the face, and add a bit of bodyshop lip butter. Then I'm all ready to go.

What makeup do you use for everyday, I'd love to know!

Love,

Izzy 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig