Sunday, 22 November 2015

November Favourites



Hey guys!

I haven't done a monthly favourites post in agesss, so apologies. Here's all the things I've been loving this month!

1. Baby Lips
I saw this on a blog post by Tanya Burr, and thought I need to own this! It's perfect for winter, as it's a lip balm with colouring, win win. I went for the shade 'pink punch' as it's gorgeous, and has a surprisingly bright pigmentation for a lip balm. It also smells and tastes amazing which is always a bonus!



2. Nail Varnish
This is an old nail varnish, but thought i'd wear it as its such a lovely warm lilac, once again, perfect for the winter months. The colour is called 'prickly pear' 341 in Barry M Gelly range.

                                                    


3. Rimmel Purple eye shadow

I bought this Maybelline diamond glow in 'purple drama' shades from Superdrug, as I was looking for a cheap purple eyeshadow, to match my outfit. I loved the colours, and bought it because purple really helps brown/hazel eyes stands out. I wore it out for a night out, and by the time i got back late at night, it was still all in place with good pigmentation.


4. Lost

I hate to admit I have already watched this TV series before, but my boyfriend hasn't and wanted to know what all the fuss is about (mainly me blabbering on about it). The first time I watched Lost I thought it was amazing, and so far it's just as good 2nd time round!



5. Giovanna Fletcher books 

Giovanna Fletcher is an author and Youtuber whilst also married to McFly's Tom Fletcher (They are an adorable couple with the cutest baby!). Over summer I read 'Billy and Me', and it was so good. It was about a young women from a village (like myself) who falls in love with a rich celebrity actor (not like myself), and all the dramas that come with that relationship. As this book was really good I decided to buy 'You're the one that I want', and it's just as gripping.
I would highly recommend Giovanna's books, they got me back reading for fun again!


How has everyone's November been? Have you had any favourites? Let me know in the comments below :)

Lots of Love, 
Izzy





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the Barry M nail colour.

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig