Sunday, 27 December 2015

My favourite Sale Items


I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas. Now Christmas is over, there is only one thing to do. Shop. Here I have collected a few items I am loving online in the sale.  

1. New Look
Black suede tassel heels 

Was: £75.00 NOW: £35.00


Find HERE




2. ASOS 
Skater Dress in Patch Tile Print with Lace Up
Was £30.00 NOW: £10.50


Find HERE



3. Bare Minerals kit 
Was: £29.00 NOW: £19.33
Find HERE


4. Anthropology
Squirrel Nut Cracker


Was: £18.00  NOW:£10.95
Find HERE



5. Urban Outfitters
Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Black Camera 
Was: £140  NOW: £85

Find HERE


6. ASOS

 Suede A Line Skirt With Button Through And Scalloped Hem
Was: £55 Now: £33.00
Find HERE

Have you bought anything from the sales this year? Let me know in the comments below.


Lots of love, 


Izzy














SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That nut cracker is so cute! I love rose gold/copper.

    www.aly-space.blogspot.com | Alexandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nutcracker, it is so cute


    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig