Saturday, 19 December 2015

ONE WEEK UNTIL XMAS!!

Hi Everyone, 
Finally it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas (everywhere you go...). Yesterday I visited the city of Bath, which is just a short train journey from where I live. My mum and I love our little days out to Bath, as it's a beautiful city with lots of great shops. As it is ONE WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS (yes I am getting rather excited), Bath was looking extra gorgeous! Of course, I can't say online all the wonderful presents I bought, I just can't wait to give them to everyone! Mum and I stopped for tea and cake at a lovely little cafe, and then had some lunch at Carluccios (mums fave). I had a very yummy chicken in Palma ham with rosemary potatoes.






  
Today we put the christmas tree up, I know it's very late, but as a lot has been going on in my family recently, we just haven't had the time. We also have two trees, one that is of course in our living room and the other in the conservatory, so when we are eating at the dinner table we can see it glistening through the window. 




What is everyone up to this weekend?

Love as always, 
Izzy








SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I still need to finish buying Xmas presents! I love your tree! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love christmas !! _:)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so nice there! have a nice christmas :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig