Friday, 11 December 2015

BareMinerals: My favourite cleanser



I'm in awe of BareMinerals cleansing oil. I must admit, I haven't used an oil based cleanser before, so I don't know how this compares to other brands. All I do know is that this has worked miracles. 

Since I was around 14 I have had spots and red blemishes on my chin and forehead, within less than a week using this product day and night, my skin is so so so much clearer. The cleanser, cleans away makeup that my makeup wipes were unable to remove, as well as smoothing the skin.

To apply the cleanser all I do is damp my face with a warm flannel and then dry my hands. I use about two squirts of the oil and rub my hands together which warms the oil (it then feels lovely and warming, perfect for the chilly months). After massaging it all over my face, I wash it off with my warm flannel, leaving my skin feeling very luxurious. 

I highly recommend this product, especially if you have dry skin as it also hydrates the skin.


What are your favourite cleansing products? Let me know in the comments below :)



Lots of Love, 
Izzy
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig